The Sunglass Fix scores a unique Hat-Trick
The Wikipedia definition of ‘Hat-Trick’ is - A hat-trick or hat trick in sport is the achievement of a positive feat three times or more during a game, or other achievements based on threes. Scoring a hat-trick as an achievement at any level but we think achieving the Australian Customer Service Award Platinum Award for customer service excellence three years in a row is akin to taking three wickets in a row to win the Ashes, or slotting three goals to win the World Cup or taking out the America’s Cup three years in a row.
Like an level of elite performance it takes great focus and dedication to stay at the top of your game and that’s exactly what Sunglass Fix have done, over the past three years we have analysed feedback from over 1000 customers and they have consistently rated their experience with Sunglass Fix as being world class, not just once or twice but three times – 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Truly great customer service is something we all yearn for but all too often don’t receive, so when we find it we need to celebrate and that’s why we’re here. It’s been our pleasure to work with Sunglass Fix and we urge you to support this customer focused small business, to give you a taste of what you’re likely to experience here are a few customer comments from this year’s assessment process:
- I ordered standard replacement lenses, however was kindly rewarded with premium polarized lenses as a repeat customer.
- I rang three times asking questions because I was quite fond of my frames and each time they went above and beyond to help me, even though I'm sure most people would have thought I was a pain in the butt.
- I made the wrong choice and returned the product via mail they went out of their way to fix my problem and returned the correct product at no extra cost.
- I broke my sunglasses on a Sunday and had them fixed with replacement lenses from The Sunglasses Fix by the following Friday.
- Every time I use Sunglass Fix I am amazed at how quickly my order is processed and delivered to California.
- We were very very happy with the process of online ordering and receiving our products. The whole process took less than 4 days!
- I cannot make comment on improvements to customer service because you have exceeded my expectations from the start. Great service from ease of online ordering to receipt of goods - no issues, no incorrect product, no waiting.
To enjoy The Sunglass Fix experience for yourself visit www.sunglassfix.com.au or call 1800-SUNFIX (786-349).
Is your customer service winning or losing you business? Find out by nominating your business for an Australian Customer Service Award today.